19 Mayıs 2020 Salı

~ Canva Review and My Example ~


Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Today, I want to talk about a website/ application called : Canva and show my example.

Canva is a website/application that allows people create different pictures such as invitation card, certificate, instagram post, book covers...etc. 

I think Canva can be used in education, especially in language teaching/learning by creating language materials such as vocabulary, grammar cards or langauge posters.

The main menu of Canva

 Pictures, videos, texts can be added on the page. 



 Also text features can be changed.



Here's my example. I wanted to create a poster that teaches three beneficial idioms. 




 Today I've talked about Canva. I believe that it can be used effectively for educational purposes. Thanks for reading. See you :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder