20 Mayıs 2020 Çarşamba

~ Pixton Review and My Example ~


Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Today I want to talk about a website called : Pixton and show my example. It is a website that allows you to create comics for educational purposes. You can do many things by using it: creating short stories, mini-lessons...etc. And I think it can attracts student's attention thank to its features. 

I will talk about my example later but I want to give the link 2 times. You can also see in here and in ther part that I will talk about my example.

Here's the link:
https://share.pixton.com/prpg3ti

Let's look at how it works.


The main menu of Pixton


 To create a comic, firstly you need to select your background. There a lot of options. Also you need to select you characters. Again, there are a lot characters that you can choose.



 The focus of the characters, face expressions and actions are the other things that you can select.




 You can also add texts or speech to your characters.



 And that's all... It it so easy to create a comic. Then you can share it the class you created in Pixton's itself or download it.

 Here's my example. You can see both the link and comic's itself.

https://share.pixton.com/prpg3ti




Today, I've talked about a comic website that can be used educational purposes especially, language teaching/learning. It can increase language learning thanks to its nature. Thanks for reading. See you next time.











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder