19 Mayıs 2020 Salı

~ Quizlet Review and My Example ~



Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Today it is my second post after Canva review. Now I want to talk about again a website/ application called: Quizlet.

I will talk about my example later but I want to give the link 2 times. You can also see in here and in ther part that I will talk about my example.

Here's the link;

https://quizlet.com/_8ere6i?x=1jqt&i=2vu695

Quizlet is a website/ application that you can create flashcards in different topics. Mostly it is used for educational purposes. I also believe that it can be used in language learning/ teaching too. Different cards can be prepared about language. I think it is super beneficial because we used to create flashcards by handwriting but now thanks to Quizlet, we can create them easily. Now let me talk about how it works and show my example.


The main menu of Quizlet
You can also see the other people's materials.
Firstly you create the front and back pages.. According to what you wrote, it recommends you certain sentences or you can write your own. Pictures can be added too.










Also different types of activites can be done with those cards..





Here's my example. You can see both the link and my material's itself.




Today, I've talked about quizlet. It is a really good example for creating language materials. I hope you liked it too and use it with your students. Thanks for reading. See you :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder