28 Mayıs 2020 Perşembe

~ Second Life Review ~


Hey everyone, today I will talk about Second Life.. Second life is a 3D virtual world application. It is so simple, you download it ( it is not so big, it can be downloaded easily , then sign up and that's all. You create you avatar and then visit different places and socialize with other people.


Second life should not be just seen as a game. You can turn it into something educational. You can create school campuses, activites, online classes too... 

I visited both a university campus and a language learning area. Let me share my pictures with you. 
I visited NC state university 




There were maps, information boards that you can both just view or click on them.

I also visited a language learning area. There were poster, interactive boards, videos...etc. It can be really benefical especially for children. Here's the picture;



Today, I've talked about second life. I hope you like and try too. See you :) 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder