17 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

~ Storybird Review and My Example ~


Hello everyone, today I will talk about a website called Storybird. It is a website that teachers can create vivid, colourful short stories that are supported with pictures for their students. Actually one has to pay to use it but there is 7-days trial.


The main menu of Storybird



You can create classes in Storybird too. 



There are lots of basic challenges that can be used in free trial.




Certain outlines can be used to write stories for the students.


I also created a short story. Now I want to talk about how you can create stories and show my example.


Firstly you open a board for the story. There a lot of picture examples that you can select for a better story experience. You can also change the writing font and also pictures can be located in different places. Then you write your story and that's all. It is super easy. 

After creating your story, you can download it too. 




Here's my story example;



I wanted to create a story about green peas and their desire to become humans. And also I wanted to teach simple past tense in a enjoyable way.

Today, I talked about Storybird. It an website to create amazing stories that can be used both in class and outside of the classroom. I believe that students can really benefit from it. The only problem that I can mention is: it is a paid website. So you have to pay it to use it. However I can say that worth paying it as it is really good. That was all for today. Thanks for reading. See you :)








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder