31 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

~ Thinglink Review and My Example ~


Hey everyone, today I want to talk about a website/application called as: Thinglink. 

I will talk about my example later but I want to give the link 2 times. You can also see in here and in ther part that I will talk about my example.

Here's the link: https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1323576803394060290

Thinglink is a website/ application that can be used to create interactive images, videos, tours. There are different types of membership that can be selected. I chose the ''Classroom Learning'' one. 

 There are different and various projects and examples that you can you in your classes. 



Let's see how it works and then I will show my example;


Firstly, you add tags on your picture, video..etc. Then you can write things on them. Also you can add videos or create tour on your picture. And at the end, you can share it with various ways.






Now let's see what I've done. I created a interactive picture that shows continents and added a video in which a song about continents is presented.

Here's the link: https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1323576803394060290






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder